Intelligent 300w Industrial LED High Bay Lighting For Warehouses
- LEDS: Philips LED3030
- Wattage: 200w
- Driver: Meanwell
- Voltage: 100V-277V
- Usage: Industrial, Warehouse, Workshop
- Housing: Heat Pipe And 1070 aluminum alloy
- Philips Second Generation XMLB LED, high luminous efficiency and
- MEAN WELL High efficiency LED Driver, the wide range input voltage
- Heat pipe with fins cooling design, better cooling, light quality,
LED Tj < 85℃.
- Excellent lampshade design, greatly improve the light utilization
|Input Voltage||AC100-277V||LED Brightness Decay||<5%/6000 hrs|
|PF||>0.95||Working Life||>50000 hrs|
|Driver Efficiency||>90%||Working Temperature||-30 - +40℃|
|Luminous Flux||26000 Lm||Storage Temperature||-40 -+80℃|
|Color Temperature||3000K/4000k/5000K/6500k||Protection Level||Wet Location/IP65|
- Shell materials: Heat pipe and cooling fins for 1070 aluminum alloy.
- Color: Silver white (Electrolytic shading)
- Net weight: 11.50Kg
- Unit: mm
UL LED High Bay Lighting series can be widely used in outdoor,
indoor or outdoor lighting(Wet location), like mechanical or
electronic processing workshops, storage warehouses, steel mills,
gas stations, toll booth, waiting rooms, the platforms of railway
station , indoor stadiums and flower cultivating tents etc.
1, BASED ON CREES SC3 TECHNOLOGY PLANFORM
Using XMLB LED of CREE Inc,Based on Cree’s SC3 technology
platform,High efficiency and high reliability.
2, TESTING BY X-RAY
LED soft soldering testing by X-RAY for cold solder joint and
soldering related non-conforming.
Heat conductivity coefficient of copper substrate is 383.8W/m.K,but
the traditional aluminum substrate is about 2.0-3.0W/m.K.
4,USING DLC TECHNOLOGY FOR MPCB
Using DLC technology for MPCB module,heat conduction rate at
200W/m.K,lower junction temperature.
5,USING METAL POWDER ADHESIVE
Using high conduction adhesives 30W/m.K,not the heat conductive
silicone grease,it’s metal powder adhesive.
6,USING HEAT PIPE AND COOLING FINS FOR 1070 ALUMINUM ALLOY
Using heat pipe and cooling fins for 1070 aluminum alloy,fast
7,24 HOURS HIGH TEMPERATURE TESTING
High temperature testing room at 106℉,24 hours aging after aging.
30 minutes switch aging(10 seconds per cycle)